- Heat Exchangers
- Relief valves
- Special Pilot Operated PSVs
- Knock-out Drums
- Raschig rings
- Compressors and Spares
- Manual and special valves
- Tools and Test Equipment
- High Pressure Valves
- Solenoid Valves
- Piping and Fittings
- Gas Turbine Filters, Special Oil Filters and Customized filters
- Turbine Spares
We offer products and skills of leading manufacturers to serve diverse industries around the world. Our products range from Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Storage Tanks, Towers, Chemical Machinery, Process Equipment and Chemicals in the field of fertilizers, oil & gas, power plant, energy, petrochemical and environmental protection, and have a global network of clients across Europe, Middle East, South and East Asia.
The term “Safety Valve” and “Relief Valve” are generic terms to describe a variety of pressure relief devices. We offer a wide range of relief valves based on the application and required performance criteria. The different designs are required to meet numerous national standards.
Special Pilot Operated PSVs
- Single-pilot design for both incompressible and compressible applications
- Top-entry assembly and disassembly
- ASME Section VIII certified
- Inlet sizes 1″ to 12″
- Orifice sizes D to T
- Available in modulating and pop action designs
- Pressures from 15 to 2750 psig
- Temperatures from -40°F to 505°F
- Bubble tight at 98% of set pressure
- Blowdown 3% to 5%
- Dirty vapor
Knockout drums (also known as scrubbers) are an integral part of any flare gas system when the process requires that entrained droplets be removed from the waste gas stream going to the flare. Droplets of liquid must be removed from the waste gas stream prior to entering the flare in order to protect the life of the flare system as well as prevent burning liquid from exiting the flare. Knockout drums can be either horizontal or vertical and range from 4′ tall x 12″ diameter for small flare system to large knockout drums in excess of 6′ x 12′ long for larger systems.
We keep small scrubbers in stock for immediate shipment.
- Knockout Drums/Scrubbers
- In house process engineering to size scrubber
- Designed in accordance with ASME Section VIII
- ASME code stamp optional
- Fast deliveries
- Very competitive pricing
Raschig Rings are cylindrical tubes of equal length and diameter and are used as random tower packing in a variety of chemical processes and mass transfer applications
They are usually ceramic or metal and provide a large surface area within the volume of the column for interaction between liquid and gas vapors.
- A gasket is a mechanical seal which fills the space between two or more mating surfaces, generally to prevent leakage from or into the joined objects while under compression.
- Gaskets allow for “less-than-perfect” mating surfaces on machine parts where they can fill irregularities. Gaskets are commonly produced by cutting from sheet materials.
- Gaskets for specific applications, such as high pressure steam systems, may contain asbestos. However, due to health hazards associated with asbestos exposure, non-asbestos gasket materials are used when practical.
- It is usually desirable that the gasket be made from a material that is to some degree yielding such that it is able to deform and tightly fill the space it is designed for, including any slight irregularities. A few gaskets require an application of sealant directly to the gasket surface to function properly.
- Some (piping) gaskets are made entirely of metal and rely on a seating surface to accomplish the seal; the metal’s own spring characteristics are utilized (up to but not passing σy, the material’s yield strength). This is typical of some “ring joints” (RTJ) or some other metal gasket systems. These joints are known as R-con and E-con compressive type joints.
- Generally, a pressure vessel is a storage tank or vessel that has been designed to operate at pressures above 15 p.s.i.g. Recent inspections of pressure vessels have shown that there are a considerable number of cracked and damaged vessels in workplaces. Cracked and damaged vessels can result in leakage or rupture failures. Potential health and safety hazards of leaking vessels include poisonings, suffocation, fires, and explosion hazards.
- We offer carefully designed and third party certified vessels to our customers. We ensure compliance of relevant ASME and API codes and standards.
- Storage tanks are closed containers with a capacity of more than 230 L that are designed to be installed in a fixed location.
- If storage tanks are not managed properly, hazardous material storage tanks may present hazards to human health and the environment; spills or leaks may result in soil, water, or air contamination, fire or explosion, or chemical exposure. In addition, some tanks present a confined space hazard. To address these potential risks, a Storage Tank Management Program has been implemented and inventory control is an important part of this program
- We provide turnkey solutions, from designing to installations of Storage tanks
Compressors and Spares
We can supply compressors that are easy to carry into position ready for use, as well as some wheeled units that can be rolled into place to avoid any lifting. Our line-up includes oil-free air compressors, to provide cleaner air output when it is needed most, along with silenced compressors for use in enclosed environments or anywhere else where noise levels might be a concern. For enclosed spaces where the footprint of the compressor needs to be minimised and there is sufficient overhead clearance, we can also supply vertical compressors, to reduce the amount of floor space taken up.
Your industrial air compressor accessories and parts all work together to run the compression. The belts and pulleys are core components that must always be at full operational efficiency. The belt is what allows your motor to drive the compressor. Belts are very prone to wearing out because of the high levels of heat generated during operation. In addition to this, your pulleys are also likely to wear out over time.
We have belt and pulley supplies like:
- Motor pulleys
- Pulley bushings
- V-belts for reciprocating compressors
- V-belts for rotary screw compressors
Manual and Special Valves
- We supply many different types of manual valves used in industrial applications, such as ball valves, butterfly valves, globe valves, gate valves, and diaphragm valves.
Tools and Test Equipment
A wide variety and range of known brands tools and test equipment are available in our portfolio.Testing equipment are calibrated and thoroughly inspected.
High Pressure Valves
Needle valves, fittings, line filters, check valves, safety heads, rupture discs, anti-vibration gland assemblies, tubing and nipples are engineered and supplied to the highest standards of repeatable quality. The reliable performance of these products by our suppliers has made us confident in offering these reliable solutions to our prestigious customers.
Solenoid valves are the most frequently used control elements in fluidics. Their tasks are to shut off, release, dose, distribute or mix fluids. They are found in many application areas. Solenoids offer fast and safe switching, high reliability, long service life, good medium compatibility of the materials used, low control power and compact design.
We offer products from industrial leaders in every aspect of electropneumatic pressure control and offer and range of products for all required nominal widths and applications.
Piping and Fittings
A fitting is used in pipe plumbing systems to connect straight pipe or tubing sections, to adapt to different sizes or shapes.
Chemical & Petrochemical, Paper & Pulp, Brewery, Gas & Oil Refinery, Water Treatment & Transport, Power, Marine, Sewer & Sewage Treatment, etc…
Gas Turbine Filters, Special Oil Filters and Customized filters
We offer a wide range of Gas Turbine filters, Special Oil filters and Customized filters.
Serving multiple OEMs, Frame Sizes and Technologies, Powertronics can provide buckets, nozzles, and shrouds as well as all the associated hardware, including pins and seals. Whether you’re looking to extend outage intervals or looking to minimize cost with refurbished components, We can provide competitive alternatives to the OEM.